The automatic aerosol dispenser is a kind of machine that automatically uses the air freshener in combination with the air freshener. Applicable to homes, offices, bathrooms, star hotels, hotels, entertainment venues, office buildings. The following introduces the use of automated aerosol dispensers and precautions.
1. Load a bottle of 300ML perfume and two 1.5V batteries.
2. Set the spray interval as needed.
A.24H: Spray every 5-30 minutes regardless of day and night.
B.DAY: Spray every 5-30 minutes when there is light, and do not spray when there is no light.
C.NIGHT: Spray every 5-30 minutes when there is no light, and do not spray when there is light.
3. Set the spray interval and adjust it to spray every 5, 15, and 30 minutes as needed.
4. After the above adjustment work needs to be done, cover the front cover, open the switch, and the device can work normally.
5. Install the automatic air freshener 7 feet above the ground.
1. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
2. Do not spray on the person's face? If you accidentally touch it, flush it with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
3. Do not install air fresheners where food is processed or distributed.
4. There is pressure inside the air freshener bottle to avoid crushing and falling.
5. Air fresheners are flammable and should not be exposed to sources of ignition.
6. Avoid contact with high temperatures. External temperatures of 120 degrees Fahrenheit can cause cylinder explosions.
For more information about the automatic aerosol dispenser, click here www.Hygienedispensers.com